Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Musician

Duties and Responsibilities:

 A musician is a person who is talented in making music or performing music creatively, or one who composes, conducts, or performs music. Musicians spend much of their time writing music, composing songs, recording albums and rehearsing with other musicians. Individuals in the music business must also have the physical strength needed to routinely perform on stage.

Salary: $98,127 - $174,611

Education:

Musicians have unique training requirements that rely on significant instrumental training and hands-on experience. In addition to pursuing a music degree, most musicians practice with other musicians in order to hone their skills and learn more about musical performance and composition. Those who do attend school often have a technical advantage over musicians without a formal education.


Reflection:  Yes I would like to be a musician because I grew up in a household where music was everything.  My house was always filled with music playing. I was taught at a very young age piano and ukulele by my music teacher. I just obsessed with music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment