Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thanksgiving

Each year on the fourth Thursday in November, Americans gather for a day of feasting, football and family. While today’s Thanksgiving celebrations would likely be different from of the original 1621 harvest meal, it continues to be a day for Americans to come together around the table.



Reflection:
1. I’m thankful for my family.
2. I’m thankful for the food I received.
3. I’m thankful for having a opportunity to go to school.
4. I’m thankful for having a roof over my head every night.
5. I’m thankful for having my best friends.
6. I’m thankful for black Friday because almost every is on sale.
7. I’m thankful for laughter and smiles because the world will be boring place without them.
8. I’m thankful for Christmas because it a fun time of the year.
9. I’m thankful for the military because they protect and serve our country.
10. I’m thankful for having awesome music that I enjoyed.
11.I’m thankful for having Netflix because I can play cool movies and TV shows during Thanksgiving  

12.I’m thankful for clothes I have on.

No comments:

Post a Comment