Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Life Planning Progress Post

I have made 15 goals out of 120 goals. One of my all-time favorite goals that I achieve to go to The Honeymoon Tour is a tour of the American singer Ariana Grande. I never thought I would be achieving this goal because her tickets are expensive. Other goal was to go to Disneyland because I haven’t been there for a long time. This victory goal is special to me because I went with my dad, brother, best friend, and my grandpa who passed away recently. A new goal that I’ve accomplish recently was to go to Six flags and ride new rides that I haven’t been to. The one goal that I’m dying to reach was to learn how to speak Korean because I’m really into Kpop and I want to know what to artists are saying because all of them speak Korean. I’ve been trying to achieve more goals but about 90% of them are to travel somewhere but right now I am really broke and too young to travel by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment