Monday, April 13, 2015

World Records

1. The fastest number one single debuts in history.
·         Ariana Grande
·         It was set on April 29, 2014 and it sold 400,000 downloads less than 30 minutes.


2. Held the record for K-pop's biggest sales week in the USA.
·         Exo
·         The K-pop boy band sold 6,000 copies of their new Exodus LP in the week ending April 5, 2015. It's the largest sales week ever for a K-pop act's album in America


3. 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Is Most-Tweeted TV Episode Ever
·         Pretty Little Liars
·         , the "Pretty Little Liars" summer finale was the No. 1 "most tweeted" series episode in TV history. The telecast which made some shocking revelations about A had nearly 1.9 million tweets by 637,000 contributors, ABC Family said in a press release. The finale episode generated 70,000 tweets per minute during the show's final seconds.

4.  The one that fascinates me the most is Exo’s world record
5.  This fascinates me because this is huge for the KPOP fan base because no other kpop band has made it this far.

6.  Yes I would like to break a record because I would like to be remembered when I die but I don’t know which world record I would break.

No comments:

Post a Comment